Mel Richardson Consultancy can help you with:
- Organisation of events to promote projects, ideas and productive partnership working
- Information leaflets, proposals, action plans, reports, briefs
- Consultation exercises and events
- Press releases
- Co-ordination of short films to promote projects.
- BID timetable planning and ballot governance ensuring BID development or renewal complies with the BID regulations 2004.
- Research to ensure that business propositions will actually work when put into practice
- Preparation of business plans and briefs for contracted work
Some examples of our work include:
- Preparation of information folder, business advice inserts and website copy to support Cornwall Council’s Regulatory Business Support Service www.publicprotectioncornwall.co.uk
- Organisation of ‘Building Better Opportunities’ event on behalf of Cornwall Voluntary Sector Forum working in partnership with Cornwall Chamber of Commerce. This event brought together businesses with voluntary sector organisations to encourage stronger dialogue and positive action around the issues of inclusion, skills and employment. (More about this event).
- Preparation of destination publicity literature for Solihull
- BID draft and final proposals, BID surveys and website copy for Truro, Falmouth and Newquay BIDs
- Preparation of reports for meetings of Councils, Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Local Enterprise Partnership and BID teams
- BID press releases throughout BID Campaigns
- Organisation of consultation events and workshops including business consultation for BID schemes and consultation on the LEP Economic Growth Strategy 2012 – 2020 including 14 roadshows across Cornwall and Scilly
- Co-ordination of the Cornwall BIDs film undertaken by Shark Bay Films (link to the BID video).